In fact, the decoding of the high-resolution DVB-T2 HD transmission signal and the synchronization with the sound signal stimulate the interplay of the receiver and the computer more than we and many users have already successfully tested in the pilot operations. Only if the components are coordinated and the resources are distributed effectively, the results can meet all expectations. Otherwise, there will be stuttering and shifts in the reproduction of image and sound.
Very important: In order to create the prerequisites for interference-free reception of DVB-T2 HD HEVC/h.265 (1080p/50), all system requirements must be fulfilled.
- Mac: OS X 10.9 or later, 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 (comparable or better) and at least 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 8 or later, 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 (comparable or better) and at least 4GB RAM
Internet connection required to download eyetv 3 / Total TV Player.
- In order to receive DVT-T2 HD HEVC/h.265 TV-Support 1080p/50 (Germany),
you have to have an Intel/AMD processor which is better or equal to the Intel Core i5 2,5 GHz,
as well as at least 4 GB of RAM(random access memory) and macOS 10.9 or newer.
- Encrypted programs are not supported.
- DVB-T2 h.264 broadcasted in Austria is not supported.
- The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
- Digital terrestrial television is also known as DVB-T, DTT, Freeview in the UK, and TNT in France. DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.
- Standard: DVB-T, DVB-T2 & DVB-T2 HEVC (in Germany only)
- Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Modulations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, 128 QAM, 256 QAM
- Bandwidths: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz
- Input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
- Dimensions: 68 × 18 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12g