1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
Geniatech Europe GmbH
Represented by managing director Heinz-Jürgen Michael Decker
Data protection officer Sabine Schroer
(hereinafter: Geniatech Europe GmbH),
Tel.: 0049 -2407-55290-80
Fax.: 0049 -2407-55290-89
The company data protection officer for Geniatech Europe GmbH can be contacted at the address above FAO Sabine Schroer, or on 0049-2407-55290-80.
2. Collection and saving the personal data and nature and purpose of its use
In line with your order, we collect the following information:
- title, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
- E-mail address
- Information which is necessary for the processing of the order and the provision of our services.
This data is collected
- in order to be able to identify you as our customer;
- in order to be able to provide our services;
- for the purpose of correspondence with you;
- for invoicing purposes;
- for processing any liability claims and for the exertion of any claims against you;
Data processing is based on your order and is required in accordance with art. 6, para. 1 clause 1, letter b GDPR for the specified purposes for the reasonable processing of your order and for the fulfilment by both parties of obligations arising from the contract.
The personal data collected by us for the purposes of processing your order is saved until the end of the statutory period of limitation and then deleted, unless, in accordance with art. 6, para. 1, clause 1, letter c GDPR, we are obliged to keep it for longer based on storage and documentation obligations under commercial law (HGB (German Commercial Code), StGB (German Penal Code) or AO (German Revenue Code)) or you have consented to longer storage in accordance with art. 6, para. 1, clause 1, letter a GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Apart from the purposes listed below, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Your personal data is passed on to third parties where this is required in accordance with art. 6, para. 1, clause 1, letter b GDPR for the purposes of processing your order and providing our services. The third parties may use data passed on to them exclusively for the purposes specified
4. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- In accordance with art. 7, para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw any consent granted to us at any time. As a consequence of this, we are no longer able to continue with the data processing to which this consent related in future,
- To demand information about your personal data which is processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal information, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, any rights to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objections, any rights of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information on any details;
- In accordance with art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of the personal data we hold about you;
- In accordance with art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of personal data held about you by us, providing processing is not necessary in order to exercise freedom of expression and information, to comply with statutory obligations, for reasons of public interest or in order to exert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with art. 18 GDPR, to demand restriction on the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, or processing is illegitimate, but you do not wish the data to be deleted and we no longer require it, but you require it in order to exert, exercise or defend legal claims for you have submitted an objection to processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, conventional, machine-readable format or to have it transmitted to another party, and
- In accordance with art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a regulatory body. As a rule, you can contact the regulatory body for your normal place of residence or workplace, or our registered office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with art. 6, para. 1, clause 1, letter f GDPR, you have the right, In accordance with art. 21 GDPR, to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data, providing there are specific reasons relating to your personal situation.
If you wish to exert your right to object, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.