EyeTV Micro works in Australia, Belgium, France, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Austria, Poland, Spain, Switzerland as well as any country that broadcasts standard definition MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264 video.
High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
Supported TV Standards
EyeTV Micro supports a few television standards:
• DVB-T – Also known as DTT and Freeview, this is digital TV over antenna or aerial
• 1seg – A mobile TV standard originated in Japan
EyeTV Micro only plays two video formats:
1) MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264, in standard definition,
2) 1seg broadcasts using H.264, at 320×240 resolution.
Countries That Support DVB-T
EyeTV Micro can receive video in countries that:
• Support DVB-T or DTT, such as in the European Union, and
• Have standard definition MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264 broadcasts available.
A list of countries where DVB-T has been deployed is available here: http://dvb.org/about_dvb/dvb_worldwide/index.xml
EyeTV Micro does not support HD broadcasts.
EyeTV Micro does not support DVB-T2 (Freeview HD).
Countries That Support 1seg
EyeTV Micro works in Japan, to receive 1seg signals.
EyeTV Micro does not support full resolution ISDB-T or SBTVD signals.
North American Countries Do Not Support EyeTV Micro
EyeTV Micro will not function in the United States or Canada, since those countries do not use DVB-T.
In general, please use EyeTV Micro in the countries that it is officially sold in, to ensure full compatibility.