Setting up EyeTV Netstream 4Sat
1. Select a suitable location for your EyeTV Netstream 4Sat where there is access to your satellite equipment and your local network.
2. Connect the satellite feed:
• Single LNB: Connect the LNB output to input (1).
• Twin or Dual LNB: Connect the LNB outputs to inputs (1) and (2).
• Quad LNB or DiSEqC-compatible multiswitch: Connect up to four outputs with inputs (1) (2) (3) (4). Always connect them in succession starting with input (1).
• Connect a Quattro LNB to inputs (1) (2) (3) (4) according to the polarization planes or frequency ranges.
• Always feed the signal from a unicable system into input (1).
3. Plug the supplied Ethernet cable (10) into the network socket (6) and connect the EyeTV Netstream 4Sat to your router or switch.
4. Connect the supplied power supply (11) to the EyeTV Netstream 4Sat power- supply socket (9) and plug it into a mains socket.
5. Switch on your EyeTV Netstream 4Sat by pressing the power button (8). On your mobile device:
6. Download the free EyeTV Netstream app by Elgato Systems from the App Store for iOS, or Google Play or the Amazon Appstore for Android.
7. Start the EyeTV Netstream app and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: EyeTV Netstream 4Sat has four integrated tuners. Signals present on inputs (1) (2) (3) (4) are allocated to these. All tuners are enabled by default. You can use the app to disable tuners where no signal is present (Settings > Scan Channels > Tuner/LNB Setup).
The two USB ports on the back of EyeTV Netstream 4Sat are for maintenance purposes only – they won’t work with other USB devices.