Setting up EyeTV Netstream 4C
1. Select a suitable location for your EyeTV Netstream 4C where there is access to your cable line and your local network.
2. Connect the cable line.
3. Plug the supplied Ethernet cable into the network socket and connect the EyeTV Netstream 4C to your router or switch.
4. Connect the supplied power supply to the EyeTV Netstream 4C power-supply socket and plug it into a mains socket.
5. Switch on your EyeTV Netstream 4C.
On your mobile device:
6. Download the free EyeTV Netstream app by Elgato Systems from the App Store for iOS, or Google Play or the Amazon Appstore for Android.
7. Start the EyeTV Netstream app and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: has four integrated tuners. There is one coaxial cable input that is internally connected to all 4 tuners.
All tuners are enabled by default – two for use with your computer, and two with mobile devices. You can use the app to disable tuners where no signal is present.
The two USB ports on the back of EyeTV Netstream 4C are for maintenance purposes only – they won’t work with other USB devices.