Live TV on your Mac & PC
Watch, record, edit, and enjoy TV on a Mac or PC with eyetv T2 hybrid. Superbly engineered and versatile, eyetv T2 hybrid delivers free-to-view digital television to your Mac or PC via aerial (DVB-T/ T2/ T2 HD) and cable (DVB-C).
Despite its small size, eyetv T2 hybrid contains a full-size and built-in coaxial plug and does not require an adapter to connect an aerial. Simply connect eyetv T2 hybrid to your TV aerial to receive the great variety of free-to-view TV programs that are broadcast over-the-air.
Superb Quality Television
eyetv T2 hybrid records digital HD TV in one quality setting, lossless. The digital stream is recorded unaltered for full quality digital content as encoded by the broadcaster. eyetv T2 hybrid also supports multilingual programming and Dolby® Digital sound.
TV Software for Mac
The included eyetv 3 Software by Geniatech will turn your Mac into the coolest TV and DVR in the house. This award-winning software enables you to:
- Watch, pause, and rewind live TV on your Mac
- Set up schedules to record your favorite TV programs
- Edit out unwanted content
- Share recordings with other Macs on the same network
eyetv 3 software offers special features for Mac users, including Smart Series Guides, Smart Playlists, automatic exports to iTunes, and support for the EyeTV for iPhone app.
With eyetv Version 3.6.9 in combination with the eyetv T2 hybrid you can now receive digital DVB-T/T2 television using an aerial. With the television app for Mac OSX, you are ready to receive European MPEG-4-based DVB-T2 programs (France, Great Britain, Italy, Poland, etc.) and perfectly prepared for DVB-T2 HEVC TV reception in Germany. DVB-T2 is the second generation of digital terrestrial television.
Windows PC Compatibility
You can use eyetv T2 hybrid with a Mac or PC. eyetv T2 hybrid is compatible with Windows 8 or later and includes THC software for Windows, which supports many of the same features as eyetv 3.
With the latest Version of the Total TV Player and the eyetv T2 hybrid, you can now receive digital DVB-T/T2 television using an aerial. With the television app for Windows, you are ready to receive European MPEG-4-based DVB-T2 programmes (France, Great Britain, Italy, Poland, etc. based on standard) and perfectly prepared for DVB-T2 HEVC TV reception in Germany. DVB-T2 is the second generation of digital terrestrial television.
- Mac: OS X 10.9 or later, 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable), 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 8 or later, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable), 4GB RAM
Internet connection required to download eyetv 3 / Total TV Player.
- Encrypted programs are not supported.
- DVB-T2 h.264 broadcasted in Austria is not supported.
- The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
- Digital terrestrial television is also known as DVB-T, DTT, Freeview in the UK, and TNT in France. DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.
- Standard: DVB-T/ T2/ T2 HEVC ( HEVC in Germany only)
- Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Modulations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, 128 QAM, 256 QAM
- Bandwidths: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz
- Input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
- Dimensions: 78 × 29 x 15 mm
- Weight: 16g
DVB-T, DVB-T2*, DVB-T2 HD HEVC*
*With the eyetv T2 hybrid, you can, as of July, receive 2016 DVB-T/DVB-T2 and DVB-T2 HEVC television via aerial on a future-proof basis. eyetv T2 hybrid receives MPEG-4-based DVB-T2 programs broadcast on an international basis, including in France, Great Britain, Italy, Poland, etc..
- eyetv T2 hybrid (USB-TV Tuner)
- Rod antenna with magnetic base and detachable suction cup
- USB cable
- Software download guide (EyeTV 3 and THC)