Live TV on your Mac & PC
Watch, record, edit, and enjoy TV on a Mac or PC with the eyetv T2 lite DVB-T2 HD starter set. Superbly engineered and versatile, eyetv T2 lite delivers free-to-view digital television to your Mac or PC via aerial DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-T2 HEVC respectively.
Despite its small size, eyetv T2 lite contains a full-size and built-in coaxial plug and does not require an adapter to connect an aerial. Simply connect eyetv T2 lite to your TV aerial to receive the great variety of free-to-view TV programs that are broadcast over-the-air
Superb Quality Television
eyetv T2 lite records digital HD TV in one quality setting, lossless. The digital stream is recorded unaltered for full quality digital content as encoded by the broadcaster. eyetv T2 lite also supports multilingual programming and Dolby® Digital sound.
TV Software for your Mac
The included eyetv lite Software by Geniatech provides access to many features of the award winning eyetv 3 Software.
Turn your Mac into a TV and start:
- Watching, pausing, and rewinding live TV on your Mac
- Setting up schedules to record your favorite TV programs
Windows PC Compatibility
You can use eyetv T2 lite with a Mac or PC. eyetv T2 lite is compatible with Windows 8 or later and includes the Total TV software for Windows, which supports many of the same features as eyetv 3.
In fact, the decoding of the high-resolution DVB-T2 HD transmission signal and the synchronization with the sound signal stimulate the interplay of the receiver and the computer more than we and many users have already successfully tested in the pilot operations. Only if the components are coordinated and the resources are distributed effectively, the results can meet all expectations. Otherwise, there will be stuttering and shifts in the reproduction of image and sound.
Very important: In order to create the prerequisites for interference-free reception of DVB-T2 HD HEVC/h.265 (1080p/50), all system requirements must be fulfilled.
- Mac: OS X 10.9 or later, 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 (comparable or better) and at least 4 GB RAM
- PC: Windows 8 or later, 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 (comparable or better) and at least 4GB RAM
Internet connection required to download eyetv 3 / Total TV Player.
- In order to receive DVT-T2 HD HEVC/h.265 TV-Support 1080p/50 (Germany),
you have to have an Intel/AMD processor which is better or equal to the Intel Core i5 2,5 GHz,
as well as at least 4 GB of RAM(random access memory) and macOS 10.9 or newer.
- Encrypted programs are not supported.
- DVB-T2 h.264 broadcasted in Austria is not supported.
- The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
- Digital terrestrial television is also known as DVB-T, DTT, Freeview in the UK, and TNT in France. DVB-T reception can vary by location, and a rooftop aerial may be required in areas with a weak or obstructed DVB-T signal.
- Standard: DVB-T, DVB-T2 & DVB-T2 HEVC (in Germany only)
- Frequency range: 48-860MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Modulations: QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, 128 QAM, 256 QAM
- Bandwidths: 6 MHz, 7 MHz, 8 MHz
- Input: Coaxial connector (IEC)
- Dimensions: 68 × 18 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12g